Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Kids say the funniest things...especially when english isn't their first language...

We went to a farm yesterday (yes in the middle of December) and they had 2 dogs. The lady there explained that they have dogs to keep the foxes away from the chickens....We are visiting the chickens when I have this conversation with one of my students who moved here from Mexico in May:
Student: "I don't see any fucks."
Me: "What?"
Student: " I don't see any fucks. That lady said they had fucks."
Me: "Are you talking about ducks...I think they are inside."
Student: "No fucks, she said the dogs eat the fucks."
Me: "Oh, foxes...yeah...foxes" (sheesh)

3 Comments:

Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

8:24 AM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home